Napoletana (Neapolitan) flip filters - for your favourite coffee
- Remove the lid.
- Separate the top and bottom parts of the jug assembly.
- Remove the filter assembly.
- Unscrew the top and fill with approximately 7g of fine ground coffee per cup.
- Screw the top back on to the filter assembly.
- Fill the part of the jug that does not have a spout, with fresh water to just below the small hole on the side.
- Insert the filter assembly into the jug.
- Reassemble the second part of the jug that has a spout.
- Place the jug assembly to boil on the stovetop, with the spout less section on the heat source.
- Once the water has boiled, steam will be released from the small hole on the side.
- Remove the jug assembly from the stovetop and while holding both handles firmly and exercising great care turn the assembly upside down.
- Allow 3 minutes for the water to filter through the coffee grind.
- Congratulations, you have successfully completed the Napoletana flip.
- Pour and enjoy.