Filter coffee makers - for your favourite coffee
- Fill the machine’s reservoir with fresh water.
- Place the correct size paper filter or permanent filter cone in the machine.
- Measure into the filter paper / cone, approximately 7g of fine ground coffee per cup.
- Place the coffee jug on the machine.
- Switch on the machine.
- When the water stops flowing from the reservoir, into the jug, switch off the machine.
- Remove and discard coffee filter paper or empty the permanent filter immediately.
- Remove the jug full of coffee.
- Pour and enjoy.